All standard Muck Boot features plus: (NOTE: These run large, consider sizing down one size)
- 14 inches tall
- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold out
- 5mm Neoprene lining with four-way stretch nylon, 100% waterproof, lightweight and flexible
- Additional Achilles reinforcement for added protection
- Added toe protection with wrap-up toe bumper
- Diamond-textured toe and heel reinforcement resists scuffs and scratches
- Rugged, durable two-color MS-2 molded rubber outsole is contoured to fit a woman’s foot
- Comfort range -20 F to 50 F
|How are Muck Boots sized?
Select Muck Boot sizes based on your standard "athletic" shoe size. Muck Boots are made to standard US sizes for men and women, however, we recommend sizing down with the Women's Wetland. The best fit is achieved by wearing a medium-weight athletic sock.
|How to select the correct size.
|Your Athletic Shoe or Boot Size
||Women's Wetland Muck Boot Size
|Women's size 8
||select Women's 7
|Women's size 7-1/2
||select Women's 6
Excellent boot. Tough, held up through tens of miles of bushwhacking through very thick vegetation. Still waterproof and very warm.
Wendy from Pembroke, ME
Very comfortable. I was in them all day working in the woods/mud in about 60 degree weather and they didn't make my feet sweat. I'll be trying them in a week to go hunting and I'll see then how they keep my feet warm. I'll try to update this review when I get back to let you know how the boots made out.
Stacy Mae from Starkville , Ms
I absolutely love these boots! They are extremely comfortable. Fit to size! Very warm. I am thrilled with my purchase and highly recommend them!